The Waters of Life is a 3-4 hour D&D 5e one shot adventure for 4-6 level 3 characters. The scenario is set in a lightly-populated area and designed to be transplantable into most other settings.
The local Reeve (Sheriff) of Walenberg has hired the party to investigate an illness spreading around their town. As the party investigates, they discover that the settlement’s main water supply has been poisoned and must fix the situation.
Our one-shots are made to be easy-to-read and easy to follow the story. They are perfect for new GM’s and players, and can be used together or as stand-alone adventures.
This adventure includes:
- Physical A4 copy of the book printed professionally
- PDF copy of the adventure
- High quality map for use online with a VTT
- Well laid out descriptions and prompts
- Stat blocks for enemies included in the adventure
- Pre-made printable character sheets (Coming soon)
This adventure does not include the rules of D&D, but it could potentially be run without prior knowledge of the Player’s Handbook. The basic rules of Dungeons and Dragons can be found on the D&D Beyond website.
We hope you enjoy our one-shot adventure! If you did, please consider giving us some feedback or sharing our store with other like-minded nerds 🙂
There are no reviews yet.